Background » Ways to make donation » Forms
When it comes to making donations, the majority find it difficult to let go off a penny, whatever the cause. Around the globe, 1.5 million get infected with HIV, and half a million die of AIDS. You, me and family – we never know, if we belong to one of them, today or tomorrow.
Donations, in other words, means let’s combat HIV & AIDS epidemic together. Collectively, we can end HIV epidemic. It is not impossible. If someone makes a donation, we feel proud of them, and view them as person with character, compassion and integrity.
We have various channels for making donations;
- Bank transfer via account number
- BoB: A/C no.
- BNB A/C no
- BDBL A/C no
- TBank A/C no
- PNB A/C no
- Through MBoB direct transfer
- MBoB—-> Fund Transfer —> Donation —> Select Payee —> Lhak-Sam
- Through Voluntary contribution using Standing Instruction Form
- Fill up the following form and submit to us. We will contact you shortly.
- Donation of goods (new & second hand), equipment, and Materials.
- Our 250-member beneficiaries constantly require basic necessities for survival. This includes grocery items such as rice, oil, vegetable supplies, etc.,
- Garments and cloths that are kept to be disposed of can be donated.
- Construction materials for our Ganeykha community care construction
- Office stationeries and any other big or small donation.
- If you come to donate even a needle, we will be proud of you.